Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Attention Unwanted

To whomever I may have not taken the hint from
Ignoring me just makes me want to fill in the vacuum
Let me help.
Here are some choice phrases with which to respond

Dear He who is not worthy, and thus shall not be named,
  • Unsubscribe me
  • Your services are not required
  • Geeks need not apply
  • Don't make me smack you
  • THE HAND...
  • We shall rule the universe together .. NOT
  • If you see me walking down the street, there is another side
  •  Duh-uh
Then you might finish with:
  • Let the door knob hit you...
  • Derisively yours
  • Kneel before the goddess and despair
    Don't worry, an offence I will not take
    No pressure.
       I understand..
          I'll man up...
             Crack on ....
              ...
                  Oh well.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment