Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Power of the Dark Dark Side.

She who will not be named,
My poor attempts to hold back my expressions of affection, out of promised discretion, pain me, because I know it needn't be. Sense I cannot make of the this love I feel, no matter how I try. That's the wonder of it. It just is, without the demands of obligation. No reason for being, but of its' own genesis.

I know what's in your mind. For it is in my mind too. Unless a spell of my own delusion deceives me, I feel its' force when we're together. Fear not the power of the Dark Side. It is only the fear of abandoning the inhibitions imprisoning the Goddess within.  Cast them aside!

Wherefore. Join me, on Dark Side, with Equal Exchange dark chocolate.  Very Dark.

Dark but Sweet,
He who will not be named.

No comments:

Post a Comment